Alibris

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Clayton State University’s Rosalind Williams Accepts Two New Positions

Clayton State University’s Rosalind Williams has been selected to serve as the administrative assistant for the newly appointed Director of Public Safety, Bobby Hamil, as well as serving as the University Rideshare coordinator.

“I truly have my work cut out for me, but I can honestly say that there is never a dull moment,” says Williams of her new endeavors.

Williams began working at the University in September 2004. Most recently, she served as the interim administrative assistant to the Interim Chief, Rex Duke, while being a part of the security staff of Clayton State University.

She has previously worked in the payroll office of the Norfolk Public school system Board of Education, the U.S.D.A. office with the Georgia Department of Agriculture and owned and operated a bookstore and herb shop.

“I bring to the table my people skills as well as communication skills which enable me to maintain a high level of integrity while encouraging others. Furthermore, being business minded has played a key role in my ability to be professional in problem solving matters,” Williams explains.

Williams, a longtime resident of Georgia, says she considers it a joy to work on such a beautiful campus and work in such an exciting department.

“I look forward enthusiastically to the many challenges that my new endeavor brings, so I am grateful to have this opportunity to be a part of a winning team,” she says.

A unit of the University System of Georgia, Clayton State University is an outstanding comprehensive metropolitan university located 15 miles southeast of downtown Atlanta.

No comments: